234x60

Friday, July 6, 2007

A Free Xbox 360 Elite - Is that Possible?

If your like me, you spend a lot of time surfing the internet looking for opportunities. I will sometimes sign up for things just to see if they work, and then see if I can make some money doing it. Occasionally in my travels I come across sites that offer free 360's or free big screen tv's. What I didn't realize is that a lot of these sites are totally legit. Not only that but people are willing to pay good money to have you complete these offers for them, for just a few minutes work. Project Payday is the site where you can learn all about "going green" and how to get paid for this.
Within minutes of signing up to the free forum, and announcing I was a newbie, and I needed help, I had 35 offers from people willing to pay me anywhere from $15 to $85 to complete offers for them. Within 3.5 hours I had $120.00 deposited into my paypal account. Unbelievable! You may not get rich doing this, but it will sure help with the bills. I started small when I began this, but I couldn't believe how easy it was. Try it out, let me know how you make out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, these really are legit. A forum like anything4free.com/forums is really helpful for this kind of stuff